Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cookie

Do you have ham and fish? Where are the restaurant chains? Do not eat to many calories for supper. Rule number one.
Yes my eyes are bigger than the little sing on the Mc!Donalds sign.
One time I made my brother a plate of bacon and eggs at 4:30 Sunday morning and did'nt get any I still recall that.
What's on your mind before supper? I guess Don't fake a smile.
Their should be away to be from being persnickity. I don't like to eat the same as everybody neither do you-foolin.
Now how is that problem with your eyes being bigger than you stomach?
I am a doctor of sorts.
If you are a well wisher.
That's it.
I should try kidding myself.
I am forgiving I remember the no boundaries chicken dinner.
I don't have any problems with manners just conversation. Is that good or to my own default. I need to stay off inventing new ways to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment