Wednesday, May 12, 2010

little fish make bigger fish

This is an interpretation of the dilema faced in businesses that face the same question when asked if they are employed by themseleves. The technical answer is hire an accountant. If you are clever enough its you. Don't tell the IRS your problems. When every first starter becomes eligible for employment he might think of going and getting a part time job dissillusioned and not resourcing to be more lucrative and start his own business or corporation for themselves.
I have'nt found all the grant or start up funding on my own but still searching on my website.
If had this start up salary I would include my expenses only I am spend thrift im my purchases to spend a little here and a little there and buy only the bare necessities.
Should I have to work two jobs and the time clock to keep running?
Probably so.
I meen that they would not save the boss on running time.
Then I have'nt been aspired to "begin" a business in terms of funding outside of my own investments.
Hello big brother.
Nothing is free.
That web site is adultered
Consolidating my efforts is what I shall continue to attract with frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment